- Please be sure that the entire Bridal Party arrives 15 minutes before the first appointment. Switching appointments is not allowed. Anyone more than 10 minutes late will be turned away- without refund.
- Please be sure everyone getting a Bridal Party Hair Style arrives with clean, DRY hair. No ponytails, clips or headbands, as they will leave marks in the hair. We do NOT shampoo anyone getting a formal style. Mousse, gel & hairspray are fine to have in the hair, since hair that is too soft & flyaway will be more difficult to style.
*Anyone arriving with wet or damp hair will be charged an extra $25 for drying time. Please be specific when booking Bridal Party Appointments, about what length of hair your Bridal Party Members have, (long, past the shoulders or short, above the chin, etc) so that we can book our Stylists accordingly.
- Half up/ Half down styles, excessively curled or flat ironed styles will still be charged full Bridal Party Hair Style Prices of $75-$85. $25 will be added to that price for anyone who arrives with hair that is not clean & 100% dry.
- Remember to wear a shirt that will remove easily without destroying your hairstyle & makeup! Button down shirts are the best.
- Any of the Bridal Party receiving Makeup services should arrive with clean skin, and your normal moisturizer on. Makeup is available for purchase to have for touch-ups on the wedding day.
- We do not have the facilities to allow for food, alcohol, dress storage, changing into dresses, etc, during your Wedding Day Appointments. Bridal Party Members are not to use the Salon’s Makeup, Styling Stations, Restrooms or Waiting Area to continue getting ready. Using any salon space or equipment for non-professional services is prohibited by the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology. Thank you for observing these policies
- All Bridal Party Appointments must be paid for in advance. A deposit will be held on a major credit card to book the Wedding Day Appointments, and the balance will be charged 2 weeks prior to the Wedding Day Appointments. Any Cancellations after the final payment will be refunded 50%, any cancellations within 7 days of the Wedding Day Appointments will NOT be refunded. Anyone who does not show for their Wedding Day Appointment will be charged an additional $50 each. The Bride (or whomever books the Bridal Party) is responsible for the entire Bridal Party knowing when their Appointments are & all policies pertaining to such appointments.
- Gratuity is NOT included in Bridal Party pricing. If you are pleased with your services, a 15-20% gratuity is standard. The gratuity may be added to your credit card transaction on the day of your final payment, or in cash the day of the wedding.
Thank you for your interest in our salon, and Congratulations on your upcoming Big Day!
Evangelene Brown, CEO &
The Salon Evangelene Team