Due to Safety concerns-
PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHILDREN WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT!
Salons have many hidden dangers-sharp scissors & razors, hot tools & hot wax among many other hazards. Some Appointments can take hours, and the salon cannot accommodate your children, while you are being worked on. Even well behaved children can be a distraction for you, your stylist and other clients hoping to relax during their services.
Children under the age of 10 are not permitted in our salon without an appointment, and are not to be unattended in any part of the salon, at any time.
- BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE thru the homepage of our website, 24-7-365. When you click on the ONLINE BOOKING square on our homepage, it will take you to our secure appointment booking site. Please click on the NEW GUEST icon at the bottom of the page. Once you send the registration information, a verification code will be sent to your email address to complete your registration. For successive visits, all you need is your email & password to book your appointments!
- We strongly suggest making your next appointment at the time of your current appointment. Booking ahead will ensure you getting the Service Provider and Service you need, at the time you need. Many of our Service Providers have limited hours-most only work 1-2 evenings a week, and many work only every other Saturday.
- If you must call for your appointment, be prepared to wait at least 2 weeks to get an appointment with certain stylists (evenings and Saturdays book up first). FYI, color & hilite appointments take longer & are harder to find spots for.
- If you’d like to secure the day, time, and salon professional for recurring Salon Evangelene visits, a guest service representative will gladly help schedule standing appointments. We strongly recommend “standing” appointments for any clients who receive haircolor or hilites and need evening or Saturday appointments. We can book you up to a year in advance. You will receive a print out of all your future appointments, an email reminder* (48 hours in advance), and a phone call* reminder (24 hours in advance- *as long as we have this information!)
CANCELLATIONS & MISSED APPOINTMENTS:
- As a courtesy to you, we will confirm your appointment the day before you are scheduled. If you have provided us with your email address, 2 days before your appointment you will also receive a reminder email automatically from our appointment system.
- If you find yourself unable to keep an appointment, we require a minimum 24 hour notice. If there are three or more same day cancellations or missed appointments you will be asked to secure your future appointments with a credit card.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment to ensure you receive your full service. If you arrive late, as courtesy to other clients, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please note the length of service sessions listed are approximations and may vary. We may also run late. We appreciate your patience, knowing that we are doing our best to stay on time. If you are left waiting for more than 10-15 minutes, please see the front desk to inquire how much longer you are expected to wait. We will reschedule you if you are unable to wait.
FOR YOUR COMFORT:
- All services include complimentary beverages. We offer ice water, a few soda flavors, hot tea and many coffee selections such as American Coffee, Cappucino, Latte, Mochacino, and French Vanilla.
- If you are receiving any hair service, we ask that you wear a robe or smock that we provide to protect your clothing. You will find clean robes, and a place to hang your shirt, in our restroom. Please place your used robe in hamper when done.
- We request that you leave all jewelry and other valuables at home, as Salon Evangelene is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For consideration of all guests, we request that mobile phones be turned off.
- To preserve the results of your Manicure and/or Pedicure service, please allow at least 1 hour for the nail lacquer to adequately dry. If you received a pedicure, you will be provided with disposable flip-flops free of charge so you don’t have to put your shoes on right away.
- As a precaution, please do not wax or shave your legs 24-hours before receiving a pedicure and avoid tanning 24-48 hours before and after any waxing services.
- It is vital that you do not receive any waxing services if you are using or ever have used Acne and or anti aging prevention drugs, whether topical or oral, such as Rentin-A, Acutane and their family of medicines. If you are unsure of the nature of your medication, please contact your dermatologist and or physician before having any waxing services performed. Serious and permanent skin damage can occur.
- Please be assured that your safety is our ultimate goal. All salon & spa tools, implements and equipment have been professionally sanitized or are new, for each guest.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices listed are base prices. Pricing tiers vary per Service Provider & their experience. Additional cost may be added by the Service Provider according to time spent and/or product used.
- Pricing is not negotiable. We have 3 pricing tiers, choose the tier that best fits your budget.
- Payment is due when services are rendered.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express credit cards are accepted
- Personal Checks* are accepted as well as Salon Evangelene Gift Cards & Cash. *Sorry, we absolutely cannot accept post-dated checks
- Any NSF checks will be forwarded to FedChex for recovery. Repeated NSF checks will result in a booking flag, requiring you to pre-pay with a credit card in advance of your appointment.
- Tipping is always left to your discretion. Choosing to give your Service Provider a gratuity of 15-20%, is appropriate when you are satisfied with your service. You may leave your tip on your credit card or in your check. Cash tips should be left in the envelopes provided at the desk. Our computer tracks each tip left with payment, so you can be sure your service provider gets your gratuity.
- Our gift cards do not expire. They are redeemable for any service, products, tax & tip, up the balance redeemable. They are not refundable for cash or credit, and cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
- You may purchase a gift card at the salon front desk, or over the phone. All we need is your credit card information, billing address and the address you would like the gift card mailed to. Please note that mail delivery can take 7-10 days
- Salon Evangelene is dedicated to offering the finest hair, skin, and nail care products in the industry. Should you not be 100% satisfied with your purchase, retail products may be returned with a receipt within 14 days of purchase. Refunds are issued in the same manner as the original purchase (including gift cards). All cash and check purchase refunds are processed through the owner, via check mailed to you. Even or like product exchanges may be permitted at the discretion of the salon management. Gift cards are not refundable.
We strive to make every client, a happy client- if you are unhappy with your service in any way, please contact the manager at salonEmanager@zoominternet.net or by phone at 330-801-5807. Only the manager & owner have access to this email and phone #, so your comments will be kept confidential. We are only as good as you think we are- and if we didn’t live up to your standards, we really appreciate your feedback.